10 - 12 September 2009
| European Signing Event
The European Road Safety Charter is one of the partners in the “2009 Rescue on the Clyde” event, to be held from the 10 – 12th September 2009 in Glasgow, Scotland.
Strathclyde Fire & Rescue has been chosen to host this year’s high profile Fire and Rescue challenge event in the United Kingdom. In the main, this event will be hosted at the Glasgow SECC and will run for three days.
It will see nine new Fire and Rescue Services from the United Kingdom sign the European Road Safety Charter with commitments to improving road safety within their communities and across the country as a whole:
- Gloucestershire Road Safety Partnership
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service
- East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service
- Northumberland Fire and Rescue Service
- Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service
- Humberside Fire & Rescue Service
- Bedfordshire and Luton Fire and Rescue Service
United Kingdom | 09 Zář 2009