The Citizen's Movement is a non-profit association established in 1989. Its objectives are:
- To promote the values of civil society
- To emphasize the role of the citizen as an individual actor of political life and as an active participant in the function of a modern political system
- The creation of a tribune of essential dialogue between active citizens and political leadership.
For our commitment to road safety and for the next three years we will:
1. Inform our members through constant mailings about road safety events in Greece and also with tips on safe driving. Particular focus will be placed on drink driving, pedestrian safety and safety when using underpasses and overpasses as road crossings.
2. We will distribute printed versions of our material related to that which we will be sending in our mailings. This material will be given during our meetings with our members as well as given to our partner NGOs so that they can also distribute it to their members.
3. We will maintain a road safety update section on our website in both Greek and English. In this section, we will present news and events related to road safety in Greece.