Launch of the new ERS Charter phase for the period 2016 – 2019
We are pleased to announce the new edition of the European Road Safety Charter for the period 2016 – 2019. We would like to thank you for your contribution over recent years and are pleased to continue working together to save lives on our roads.
The Charter is the largest civil society platform for Road Safety based on real commitments and good practices just like yours.
What can you expect from the Charter in future?
- A new call for good practices will be launched in the coming weeks.
- The next Excellence in Road Safety Awards - the 'Charter Awards' - will be held in June 2017.
- National events for members and potential members will be organised in all EU Member States over the next two years. We look forward to meeting you in person and hearing all about your inspiring work.
- The successful webinars on a variety of road safety topics will continue. We will be in touch about upcoming webinars soon.
- We are also revamping the ERSCharter website to give more visibility to your road safety activities and good practices, the expected launch date is June 2017.
Thank you very much for your support and we look forward to continuing to work together.