Latvia | Association
Club "The House" - Youth for United Europe aim is to promote the idea of the United Europe and its values, such as democracy, pluralism, tolerance and human rights. By organizing seminars, camps, lectures, discussions, street actions about European topics and to encourage young people to be active citizens of Latvia and EU. All members are volunteer youngsters.
Klubsmaja is committed to the European Road Safety Charter with the following:
We aim to use our youth network and youth group to have dialogue and group discussion about the following main topics:
- The consequences of drink driving,
- The consequences of not fastening seat belts,
- The necessity to use reflectors in the dark,
- The importance of better first aid training, first aide transport and emergency services.
- The aim of these actions will be to collect data directly donated by young people.
We will provide this data as our contribution in the collaboration with our potential partners in Latvia (Ministry of Transport, Road Traffic Safety Department (CSDD) emergency services & police) in order to carry out actions - for example, to create an appropriate session of advertisements on TV, posters, campaigns, distribute reflectors etc. - that have a determinant impact on youth.