Slovenský autoturist klub (SATC) is a citizen association, active in the area of mobility, travelling and road safety. It is member of FIA with mobility competence.
There are 8258 individual members, 38550 professional members and 12 employees.
1) We will develop our participation in the basic programme of the children traffic education in cooperation with the Ministry of Education of Slovak Republic (for children of 6-10 years age). We will, therefore, implement the following actions:
- increase the number of children, absolving our programme, yearly at least by 10 % ( in year 2012, at least 16 000 children)
- to realise a nationwide effectivity analysis of this programme (based on the children road accident data) in 2010
- constantly participate at the organisation of the children traffic education contest (with focus on the regions). Provide the participation of at least 18 000 children at this contest in 2012
2) We will participate in the FIA Foundation campaigns "Make Roads Safe", "Call of a decade of action for road safety" and "Make Cars Green" by:
- presentations on various events (Automobile exhibitions, etc.)
- providing the campaign promotional materials to children, members and non-members of our club.