"Ride It" provides advanced motorcycle riding courses. Chief Instructor and Supervisor of the training program is the 3-time National Enduro Champion and official BMW Motorrad instructor, Takis Maniatis. The courses take place within the "Technical & Cultural Park of Lavrion", a historical location with unique scenery. "Ride It" school is officially supported and powered by BMW Motorrad Hellas.
“Ride It” commits to the European Road Safety Charter for the next three years, by taking the following actions:
1. Offer advanced riding seminars “pro bono”, to non-profit organizations and volunteers (i.e. motorcycle paramedics, emergency response riders etc).
2. Provide awareness on safety issues to the motorcycle fleets of large corporations and enterprises through organized training events.
3. Sustain our policy of encouraging safe motorcycle riding:
• Extensive tutorial, as an introduction to all of our seminars, emphasizing in the importance and proper use of safety riding equipment, completed with educational photos and videos.
• Continuation of thoroughly checking all participants’ protective equipment to ensure it meets all acceptable safety standards, while its use is obligatory during each course.
• Promote through our website the use of helmets and protective riders’ gear in general.