General administration and support (human resources, food, accommodation, finance, transport, fuel aid) for the Defence Base’s training.
Over the next three years, we will undertake the following actions:
- To monitor accidents, which will allow us to define our lines of action more specifically and to evaluate their impact.
- To organise prevention campaigns: the use of computer screensavers, e-mails, posters and briefing meetings.
- To develop ongoing road safety training, which will include eco-driving courses, which also encourage safer driving.
- To take part in the ‘Courtesy on the Road’ week: posters, stickers and fun workshops if possible.
- To organise specific activities: intervention of the Road Safety caravan in the armies, demonstrations using a stunt car, simulators, etc.
Internal involvement: Command, Defence Base Command, Defence Base Support Group, prevention officers, senior officer responsible for road safety and voluntary involvement of informed individuals or those with specific and useful knowledge.
Use of brochures: donated by the Road Safety Authority