Terms and conditions
This European Road Safety Charter Website is owned by the Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport, European Commission, and administered by P.A.U. Education, a company with its registered office in Muntaner 262, Barcelona 08021, Spain.
You must be over 18 years old in order to use European Road Safety Charter website. For special circumstances, a minor person can have a representative. We reserve the right to close any account if such permission has not been granted.
As the main purpose of this website is to collect commitments for the European Road Safety Charter initiative, the information you use to create an account on this website should be accurate, so that a proper follow up can be made.
To use this website and become a User you have to create an account. By registering to our website you agree to use it following legal regulations, without restricting or inhibiting anyone else's use.
Once subscribed, you have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, maintain and promptly update your personal details.
There are three types of Registered Users on the European Road Safety Charter’s website:
- User – can add Blog Posts and can subscribe to the Newsletter
- New Signatory – can propose a Commitment text using the Application Form (available in 21 languages). The Commitment text cannot be modified once submitted and will appear online after the process of approval will be ended.
- Associate to a Signatory – can become a Member of a Signatory, asking permission for the Signatory. The membership will be active only after the Signatory will accept the new member. The membership will be shown on the Signatory’s Profile Page.
A person who does not register on the ERSC website has none of the above rights.
The User in charge with a Signatory’s Profile Page (the Contact Person, specified as so in the Commitment submitted through the Application Form) has the following rights:
: the pictures submitted for the Signatory’s Gallery must contain pictures with copyright. The Gallery will be posted online after the Editor of the www.erscharter.eu
website approves it.
- Propose News: the news submitted by a Signatory have to be related to its commitment activities and will be published online after they will be edited.
- Propose Events: the events submitted by a Signatory have to be related to its commitment activities and will be published online after they will be edited.
- Accept Members of a Signatory: will accept the requests from Users asking to be Associated to a Signatory and agree to their membership.
In case you cannot open the PDF documents from the European Road Safety Charter's page please save them on your computer using the right button of the mouse.