We decide to educate children in Road Safety. We commit with following actions:
1. We will make trainings for the children on the traffic yard in the kindergarten. We have our own traffic yard and signs. We will make these trainings regularly at least 4 times a year.
2. We will organize exhibitions of arts made by children on the topic of Road Safety for parents. The arts will be made by draws from children, photos from Police on this topic and other materials four times per year.
3. We will inform parents once a year about Road Safety and emphasize the importance of education of children about the Road Safety.
4. We will organize the event ¨Póla radí deťom¨ (Póla advices the children) in collaboration with Police Force in Považská Bystrica. The aim of this educational-prevention event is to teach children about the instructions of the traffic policeman and how to behave to be safe on the road.
5. The children will acquire theoretical knowledge from the workbooks. The workbook consists of different Road Safety tasks, which children solve with the teachers. It consists of different traffic signs, which children can colour in.
6. We will teach children about the traffic lights in and outside of the kindergarten. We will simulate the traffic situations on the traffic yard in interactive way; children can use the bicycles and other children´s vehicles. We will focus on using of helmets and using of reflexive stripes on the clothes.
7. We will use DVD ¨Becepáčik¨ (Little Road Saver) to teach children how to behave on the road. The DVD is made like a fairytale, the wolf is making different actions on the road and children give him advices, what is the best to do.