Mobileye, founded in 1999, has been selected by major automotive companies worldwide for their production vehicles. To date, Mobileye’s technology has been launched by BMW, Volvo, and GM.
Mobileye’s consumer product line, Mobileye C2, Collision Prevention Systems (CPS), contains features already in OEM production and new customer features to be launched by OEMs in the future.
Mobileye is headquartered in the Netherlands, with a research and development center in Jerusalem, Israel, and sales and marketing offices in Westbury, NY, Nicosia, Cyprus and Tokyo, Japan.
Mobileye, as part of its commitment to the European Road Safety Charter, commits for the coming three years to:
1. Carry out research on the causes of accidents on our roads and the differences in terms of commercial and passenger fleets and publicize the results through our website, social media and our partners.
2. Utilizing Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) with fleets in order to significantly reduce the number of accidents and the severity of any accidents.
3. Educating fleet drivers on safe driving techniques and ensuring a permanent reduction in the number of road accidents.
4. Coordinating road safety awareness days together with our partners throughout Europe in order to raise awareness of road safety and ensuring public awareness of the methods available to combat and reduce road accidents.
5. Carry out training amongst our employees and all partners throughout the world on safe driving techniques.
6. Provide details via our website, which is in multiple European languages, on the causes of road accidents and ways in which to combat such accidents.
7. Conducting pilots amongst the largest fleets in Europe with the aim of reducing at least 50% of the fleet’s accidents.