Arval is a subsidiary of the international bank BNP Paribas. As a leasing company, we manage fleets ranging from 20 to 2,000 vehicles and over. Passenger cars, delivery vans and small lorries – we offer all makes and serve all sectors.
Arval bv commits to the European Road Safety Charter for the coming three years with the following actions:
- We will organize an e-learning program in 2012 to train our employees with a company car. The aim is to improve their driving skills and reduce accidents.
- We carry out research to investigate the number of accidents before and after the training. The research after the training is done on a quarterly basis.
- The results will be used to review the road safety strategy within the company.
- Based on the results, we will investigate the possibility to offer free of charge consulting on safe driver training and eco driving training to our customers. These training sessions will be tailored according to the customer’s needs. Information will be available on arval.nl
- We will maintain a road safety section on arval.nl with information on safe driving.