Hars Foundation is a non-profit public benefit purpose. The Foundation supports individuals injured in accidents, other tort or accidents for their healing and contribute to improving the safety of traffic.
1. Free consult victims about their rights in criminal and civil proceedings.
2. Organize and maintain consultations with a psychologist.
3. Provides financial assistance for the treatment of victims and directs them to appropriate specialists.
4. Assist competent authorities in the development of road safety measures and organize meetings and trainings to improve the culture of behavior of all road traffic.
By signing the European Road Charter we aim to contribute to reducing the number and severity of accidents in the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria. Our main target groups are children and vulnerable road users - pedestrians and cyclists.
For the three year period we are planning the following activities:
1. Financing and organizing the publishing of a book for children on road safety in circulation of approximately 20 000 copies. We will circulate this book in schools within the Municipality of Plovdiv, Municipality of Bourgas, Veliko Tarnovo, Rousse and Sofia.
2. We will sponsor the painting of twenty pedestrian walkways, so that the pedestrians can safely cross the roads. This will take place in partnership with the local authorities. These authorities include municipalities and we intend to focus on the big ones – Municipality of Plovdiv, Municipality of Bourgas, Veliko Tarnovo, Rousse and Sofia.
3. Giving lectures for safety in 100 schools, including “Otets Paisii” and “Raycho Karolev” in Gabrovo; “Sv. Sv. Kiril I Metodii” in Bourgass, “Yane Sandansky” in Plovdiv; “Angel Kanchev” in Rousse.
Permanently engaged: all team members and our employees in major Bulgarian cities.