“Enagás’ mission, in its role as carrier and technical operator, is to ensure that the Spanish gas system works correctly, guarantee the security of supply and encourage competition in a transparent and non-discriminatory manner.
Enagas has nearly 10,000 km of pipelines throughout the Spanish territory, two underground storage Serrablo (Huesca) and Gaviota (Vizcaya) and three regasification plants in Cartagena, Huelva and Barcelona.
Road Safety and Mobility Plan 2012/2014; it will be started with the professionals who use vehicles as a working tool and those who have a company car.
- Setting up the level of road accident rates and the financial cost.
- Identifying the causes of road accidents in the fleet car of the company.
- Setting the scope for improvement in the car-fleet safety.
Prevensis consultants analyze the car-fleet accident records (insurance data) in order to hand in:
1. Costs analysis of the road accidents.
2. Causes analysis and contingency plan.
Reporting by simple and direct messages about:
• The Road Safety Plan and Vehicle’s Policy of use.
• The Mobility Plan to the workplace.
• The main commuting risk and how to avoid them.
The campaign will have an slogan and a logo.
Tips will be published in order to avoid risks.
- Classifying drivers attending to their risk level.
- Designing appropriate measures according to identified risks in drivers.
Using a validated test that Prevensis applied in more tan 800 people from different car-fleets.
In the way, Prevensis will be able to classify the drivers in three levels of risk: high, medium or low. The test can be done on paper or on line.
• Setting up the risk factors for the company drivers (speed, alcohol, stress, fatigue, etc.)
• Classifying drivers according to their risk level (high, medium, low).
• Prioritizing and customizing training plans for high-risk drivers.
- Identifying the mobility behavior of workers per location of the workplace.
- Setting up the opinion of the workers about possible measures of mobility for avoiding accidents in itinere.
1. Prevensis conducts the survey to the employees of the company.
2. The consultants execute express surveys to a number of workers.
3. Prevensis consultants analyze the accessibility to the workplace.
4. Prevensis hand in "The study of mobility behavior with recommended actions ”.
Optimizing worker commuting.
1. Forming a Working Group Mobility to adapt the proposed plan and Prevensis consultants coordinate it.
2. Mobility indicators are defined.
3. Presentation to High Management . the Mobility Plan and the Road safety Plan
4. Indicators and effectiveness of the Plan are monitored (by the company).