Minerals Girona S.A. is dedicated to the micronization of minerals, mainly barite and talc. Based in Figueres (Girona) and having an average headcount of 48 workers, the company exports its products to different countries in different continents.
Over the next few years, Minerals Girona S.A. undertakes to do the following:
• We have continuous working days in different departments, which reduce the number of journeys and allow for collective journeys. The goal is to extend these working days to the areas where they are not yet implemented.
• Conduct surveys on road mobility among workers in order to become acquainted with their mobility habits.
• Mobility plan: Create an annual internal mobility plan, which takes into account the survey results, assesses previous years’ objectives and suggests new ones.
• Road safety training, both on-site classes taught by our own staff or provided by the external prevention service and on-line training with different courses. The training is expected to be done once a year with an approximate length of 2 hours.
• Possible accidents occurring during commuting will be investigated in order to adapt the awareness campaigns to them.