In the framework of our commitment to the European Road Safety Charter, during the next three years, we will implement the following activities:
During our driving courses, we will offer our students:
1) We will offer two extra free lessons of safe driving rules, focusing on the following issues:
- The most frequent errors done by drivers
- Incorrect parking
- Principals of correct turning
- Correct driving in the traffic lanes
- Respecting of the safe distance between vehicles
We will raise awareness of approximately 96 pupils per course.
2) We will offer 1 extra lesson of practical driving in order to improve the manoeuvres for avoiding and sudden braking.About 96 pupils will participate.
We will participate in the VAMOS project (Volunteers always on the move for road safety, www.vamos-eu.org
) and raise road safety awareness of all groups of citizens: kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, and the elderly.
4) Every graduate of our driving school will receive the up dated traffic safety rules.
We will distribute leaflets informing about the negative influence of drinking and driving, about what happens before braking, about the danger of skidding, of driving in the winter.We will advise about how to prepare the car for winter, the importance of checking tyres, etc.The leaflets will be given free-of-charge to all graduates and all the driving licence applicants.