Nasercal Navarra provides technical assistance service and is dedicated to the commissioning, maintenance and repair of domestic equipment and installations. It deals with both commercial and industrial equipment for heating, hot water, air conditioning, refrigeration, water treatment, electricity, gas and oil. Its area of influence is focused primarily on the territory of Navarra, La Rioja, Zaragoza and Soria. The current number of employees is 21 people who are all employed at the same premises.
Given the nature of the services provided by our company, (virtually 100% delivered at home) we undertake many operations related to mobility.
In addition, the number of daily trips that our employees are required to perform from their homes to our center (premises) in many cases are considerably long. (Cases of employees who live in villages between 20 and 40 miles from the workplace).
Therefore we have decided to launch in the coming years, a series of actions to promote and increase the safety of our employees during these journeys.
Changing Driver Attitude:
We will train all our staff on Road Safety topics. An External Prevention Service Company will deliver directly taught lectures of 1 hour.
- We will distribute Information on the potential of public transport or car sharing, and how it reduces costs and risks.
-We will facilitate the possibility of staying in hotels near the workplace for our employees, in the cases where trips to work or home center exceed 120 minutes.
Mobile Maintenance Business Park
- Preventive maintenance of the fleet of the company.
- Corrective maintenance of the fleet of the company.
Traffic Accident Investigation
- We will investigate all accidents causing property damage and / or injury.
- We will establish a procedure for written notification of incidents, which will also be investigated.
Tools and Personnel Involved
Some instruments that will be used for achieving the objectives will be:
- Preparation of a manual for employees.
- Preparation of checklists and maintenance of vehicles.
The actions will be developed progressively with the staff that usually takes care of maintaining the fleet of vehicles, the Head of Human Resources and the Managing Director of the Company who are involved in this project.