Over the coming years, Alcoa Inespal S.A. will undertake to carry out the following actions regarding road safety:
- Monitoring and periodic inspection of the safety conditions of the company vehicles.
- Monitoring the initial situation of road safety, through employee surveys and interviews.
- Raising user awareness through:
a) Conference sessions: organized at least once a year, where all those involved in road safety should meet (Prevention Service, Civil Guards, Local Police etc.)
b) Audiovisual materials
c) Information campaigns, using the following communication channels:
# Bulletin boards and reception
# Section on road mobility on the intranet
# Flashing lights
- Creation of a road safety website.
- Periodicals published in the plant magazine (quarterly) .
- Risk assessment and the devising of action plans.
- Regular monitoring of the mobility plan being implemented.
- Participation of the staff assigned to the prevention service, as well as of the HR department.
- Training and total awareness-raising among the staff.