OBENASA is a company based in Pamplona since 1979. It operates in the field of construction of public and civil works, in the Autonomous Community of Navarra and in surrounding communities. It currently employs 139 workers.
Our commitment action is addressed to the entire Organization (OBENASA). With the mission of improving road safety conditions within the company, we pursue preventive actions rather than corrective ones, as we have up to now. We will try to act on causes pertaining to the company.
During 2011 and part of 2012 we implemented, in collaboration with our External Prevention Service “S.P.A.” (Prevención Navarra, S.A. Unipersonal), a Road Mobility plan. For 2012 we have established an objective called "Control and Improvement of the Company Road Safety Management", which aims to:
- Achieve, through the Company Policy, the Commitment to reduce traffic accidents.
- Analyze the current management of journeys, allocation of vehicles, their characteristics, maintenance etc.
- Establish new requirements.
- Implement a work instruction for journey control and management.
- Provide awareness training (training provided by S.P.A, 1 or 2 training hours, plus delivery of recommendations).
- Monitor the implementation of the target, while taking into account the following indicators to assess effectiveness: % of vehicles with less than x years, % of vehicles meeting the established requirements, no. of traffic accidents lower than 5 (maximum internal number).
Obenasa will perform an unlimited number of actions (during more than three years), aimed at reducing risks caused by road mobility, proof being the company policy which establishes the principles and commitments of its top management.