CISVial is a company whose activity is focused on the prevention or risks during driving and on road safety. For this, we offer a whole range of services aimed at the technical improvement of driving through coaching, road planning and research and development of technological devices as part of road safety.
Our aim is to become the European road safety referrers. To achieve this, we have undertaken a dual mission:
On the one hand, to contribute to reducing the traffic accident rate, by training people, to improve safety devices for vehicles and technical infrastructure conditions. On the other hand, we mean to contribute to developing the economical activity in Asturias in the field of road safety.
All CISvial staff are involved in achieving these general objectives and in addition agree to the following specific objectives:
- To educate and raise the awareness of 100% of the children and teenagers who attend the lecture day on road safety. The goal is to reach 400 participants per year. Children and teenagers may participate free of charge. There is an approved visit schedule to schools.
- To carry out an annual free of charge play day for children 0-6 years on road safety: storytelling, scavenger hunts on road safety, a road safety circuit with pedal cars which must obey the traffic signs.
- To organize and hold an annual day session on road safety, in collaboration with associations, public institutions and regional and national institutes, and give it maximum exposure. The day will be organized free of charge.
- To raise the awareness about alcohol consumption of 100% of the people who come to the centre. In our cafeteria, not only is the sale and consumption of alcohol prohibited, but we also raise awareness about alcohol and driving.
- To include in the training documentation for participants and in the budget summaries of the basic aspects of the legislation on road safety, as well as objective statistics about the accident rate.
- To publish a quarterly article on road safety and number of accidents in our usual channels (web, blog, social networks) and to include a link to the website of the European Charter.
- To disseminate technical studies on Road Safety, for individual users and professionals in the area to become acquainted with the characteristics, limitations and better use of the road safety systems and vehicles.
- To advertise during our trainings the Bonus-Malus system in automobile insurance, a system that penalizes drivers involved in accidents and rewards the ones who are not, in order to reduce the accident rate.