Our aim is to raise awareness of our members and motivate them to contribute to an active attitude on the reduction of the road fatalities and to act as an example of polite driver.
In the next years, in the framework of the European Road Safety Charter, we will implement the following activities:
1) We will regularly inform the public via our website http://www.proridice.eu
about our projects implemented in the Czech Republic as for example:
- "Polite driver",
- "Danger of supercharging the trucks",
- Controls and trainings of drivers focusing on the EU regulation number 561/2006 including practical examples,
- Improvement of the basic praxis of professional drivers,
- Rested driver - safe driver.
2) We will regularly up-date news from the safe transports area, consultancy and safe driving on our forum: http://board.proridice.eu
. Our aim is to broaden the number of this up dated information and increase the number of specialists that will be able to provide responses to drivers’ questions.
3) We will organize awareness raising campaigns on internet during which we will explain the most frequent drivers’ errors and we will also explain the differences of driving a car and a truck from the road safety point of view.
4) We will organize regular professional drivers’ trainings about new laws and about the importance of respecting the breaks while driving. The training will consist on briefings and practical exercises and activities on the Czech roads on the field, where we will show the most frequent mistakes made by drivers.
5) We will launch leaflet distribution campaigns raising public awareness of road safety problems: safe driving, safe cargo, blind spots, exemplary driver, etc...
6) In our magazine "Volant" we will inform about current problems and situations related to the following issues: - driving in the winter, supercharging of trucks, safety on the roads, driving during holidays and other actual information.
The target groups of the above mentioned actions are: our staff, our membership, children and general public.
With the actions we intend to raise awareness of about 1 000 000 people.
We will print and distribute about 100 000 informational leaflets.