Vocational training centre providing various levels of education in the areas of commercial and marketing administration and IT, as well as PCPI [initial professional qualification programmes] and PCPIE [professional qualification programmes for people with disabilities]. It also has a language centre. In addition to providing training, we have an information and careers guidance department, which includes an employment agency and offers internships, apprenticeships, international mobility opportunities, company consultancy, etc.
- To inform and train employees (51) and students (422) to achieve a change in behaviour towards risk in daily travel to work/school and in life in general, in order to change habits and reduce stress and improve health overall.
- The road safety action plan is included in the lines of action in the annual management plan of the school, directly affecting the health and safety plan, the education action plan and additional activities for students in relation to awareness, training and information actions.
Actions targeting students will also be taken into account when establishing actions in the action plan as part of the European Network of Health Promoting Schools.
- Information on the alviento.cuatrovientos.org blog
- Information in the teachers’ and employment centre tutors’ handbooks
- Information talk for employees
- Talks and activities for students linked to the action plan, tutorial and culture week,
road safety education day targeting the various PCPI and PCPIE students, talk on rules and safety (Pamplona Municipal Police) targeting senior students, talk on drug use (Navarre Drug Addiction Plan), physical disability awareness day (Navarre Physical Disability Coordination Body), including a treasure hunt, and an activity at the Parque Polo for PCPIE students.
Indicators: included on the school indicator notice board.
- PAT [national employment plan] indicators on execution of actions and satisfaction.
- Staff survey indicators (satisfaction, training, accidents, leave, etc.).
- School health and safety team
- School guidance counsellor