North GFI is a consulting firm that focuses on the realization of Information Technology Consulting Projects, Engineering and Development. The company also deals with Systems and Technical Planning and Development of Information and Filing systems. It has staff of over 400 employees.
The focus of our actions is mainly aimed at raising the awareness of our employees in this area, given its importance.
We want to develop different activities, mainly for informing and training our employees. These actions which are included in the Mobility and Road Safety plan of the company are developed from the Human Resources department.
1. During the year there will be various awareness raising and informative campaigns on: - General tips - Defensive driving - Safety distances - Cyclists - Pedestrians
These campaigns will be made via mail to all staff (400 people).
2. We will send information to encourage the use of public transport and various forms of transport that link the company's offices or different urban areas of the province. Also including forms of access, parking ...
3. Training sessions will be provided to people who routinely perform work related trips during the day. This training will given by our external prevention service.
4. We will provide travel kits to people who regularly travel on work related trips.
5. We currently have flexible working hours regarding entrance into the company and we will evaluate this.
These steps are repeated every year and additional actions will be added when changes affecting the company occur.
Our indicators will be claim reports and other data provided by the Insurance and External Prevention Service.