The initial actions taken in relation to road safety focus on awareness through information.
Over the next few years, 15 hours of talks will be given every year and posters will be put up in site huts to raise awareness among the 35 company employees.
The following will be focused on in particular:
- Use of vehicles only when necessary.
- Taking responsibility for vehicle checks.
- Being careful on the roads and taking into account weather conditions.
- Respecting traffic regulations, particularly speed limits.
- Not using mobile telephones while driving.
After the talks, we will observe whether the employees put into practice what they have learnt.
The company's Health and Safety Department will deal with the issue. We will evaluate the results obtained in order to determine whether or not to continue the actions over the coming years.