MAMIDOIL JETOIL S.A. is a Greek petroleum trading company established in the late 1960s. The company is involved in the storage, sale and distribution of petroleum products in Greece and the Balkans. Trading under the JETOIL brand, the company controls a network of 600 stations with a 8.5% market share in the greek market, a fleet of 30 privately owned tanker trucks, is involved in the trading of marine fuels with a 16% market share and owns the largest private oil depot in Greece (200.000 m3).
MAMIDOIL JETOIL S.A. is committed to the principles of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and sustainable development. To this respect and in joining the European Road Safety Charter the company will undertake to:
1. Maximize the safety standards, above and beyond regulations, of its privately owned tank-truck fleet by increasing the education and training of its drivers and by effecting evaluations on a standard basis.
2. Provide defensive driving seminars to all its personnel.
3. In collaboration with authorities and/or known institutes on road safety, publish and distribute to the general public through its petrol-station network brochures on road safety and eco-driving.
4. Affix road safety messages on its private fleet of tank-trucks.
5. Provide assistance and further education to external/third party collaborators on matters of road safety.
6. Effect regular technical checks for the company’s tank-trucks fleet.
7. Work together with schools and local authorities to design and implement seminars for students on road safety.